Eligibility to Use Reveola
By using Reveola, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Use, and other site rules. Collectively, these are referred to as the "Conditions". Please read the Conditions carefully as your access to or use of Reveola constitutes your acceptance of all the provisions of these Conditions
Reveola Conditions of Use
Eligibility to Use Reveola
By using Reveola, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Use, and other site rules. Collectively, these are referred to as the "Conditions". Please read the Conditions carefully as your access to or use of Reveola constitutes your acceptance of all the provisions of these Conditions.
Use of Reveola is only permitted providing you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, including that the email address you submit is one that you own and use; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older, or that you will use Reveola only under the supervision of your parent or guardian who has agreed to these Conditions; and (d) that your use of Reveola does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Conditions and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
You agree that you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party to:
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Reveola website and/or Reveola Apps;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices on the Reveola website or from other Reveola materials;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Reveola website;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Reveola website;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- interfere with the proper working of the Reveola website or Reveola Apps, including taking any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable load on our IT infrastructure;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other Reveola users or otherwise interfere with other users' enjoyment of the Reveola website and/or Reveola Apps;
- copy or store any content offered on the Reveola website or from Reveola's Appss other than for your own use; or
- collect any information about other users for any purpose other than to improve Reveola's content;
- use Reveola, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable law.
Your Reveola Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Reveola account, including interactions with other Reveola users and/or businesses. If you use Reveola on a computer that others may access, you should ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
You must only register on Reveola as a business if you are the business owner, or have express authority from the business owner to act on behalf of that business.
You can cancel your Reveola account at any time by contacting Reveola’s Team.
Reveola reserves the right to refuse, block or cancel any account at its sole discretion.
Please take care when posting information and other content, including text, data, photos, audio, video, and other materials (hereafter referred to as "User Content"), to Reveola as some content may be prohibited (see next section). Despite this prohibition, Reveola does not control User Content, which may include content relating to ratings, reviews, business information, messages, special offers, member profiles, fundraisers and advice forum entries, and Reveola does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You understand that by using Reveola, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, or in some way objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of Reveola content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such content.
Reveola may, at its sole discretion, remove any User Content that it deems to be in violation of these Conditions, or which may be offensive, illegal, or violates the rights, or threatens the safety of any person. However, Reveola assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Reveola website and app for inappropriate content or conduct, and has no obligation to remove such content, and Reveola assumes no responsibility for content submitted by users.
You are solely responsible for any User Content that you submit, publish or display on Reveola, or transmit to other members and/or other website users. You agree to only post User Content that you reasonably believe to be true and agree not to purposely provide false or misleading information. User Content is not necessarily reviewed by Reveola and as such may not reflect the policies or opinions of Reveola. User Content is not endorsed by Reveola and Reveola makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You also understand and agree that Reveola may review and delete any User Content, including business listings, reviews, member profiles, fundraisers, special offers, and advice forum entries, that in the sole judgment of Reveola violates these Conditions or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of others.
Content Prohibited on Reveola
The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that is prohibited on Reveola. Reveola reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from Reveola and terminating the membership of such violators and/or blocking the use of the Reveola website and/or Reveola Apps.
You may not post content that:
- contains any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such rights;
- infringes, misappropriates, or violates the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any party;
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous, including the use of inflammatory comments, generalisations, or unfounded criticism;
- is patently offensive to users of Reveola, such as Content that promotes racism, prejudice, hatred or physical harm of any kind against a group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to other websites containing this type of content;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- links to another business directory, rating, or review website;
- includes a photograph of another person without having gained that person's consent; or
- falsely expresses or implies that the content represents, is endorsed or sponsored by Reveola.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
When you publish User Content on Reveola, you retain the ownership rights to this content, while you also agree to and hereby grant Reveola a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid up, and fully assignable license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, and display this content through the world in any media. You grant Reveola and its affiliates the right to use your Display Name, suburb and any photo you upload in connection with such Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that Reveola shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your User Content with the User Content of other Reveola users for the purposes of constructing or populating a database of ratings/reviews.
Subject to the restrictions on use and on posting User Content as set forth in these Conditions, you may use Reveola to submit, find, read and share reviews and download or copy portions of the content on Reveola for your own use, and forward reviews, business listings and links to the Reveola website to people you know, and invite others to join Reveola.
All content on Reveola, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, audio, and video content, as well as the website itself, is protected by copyright. Except for the content submitted users, Reveola and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is the property of Reveola Online Pty Ltd. With the exception of content that you have posted and therefore retain ownership rights over, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, or materials available on the Reveola website and app or any other Reveola materials, in whole or in part except as expressly provided in these Conditions or with written permission from Reveola.
The Reveola website and apps is provided by Reveola on an "as is" basis. We do not promise or warrant that any aspect of the Reveola website or Reveola apps will work properly, or will be continuously available. Reveola do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on Reveola. Reveola is not responsible for the conduct of any Reveola user. Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through Reveola is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user from Reveola shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Reveola disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement.
Changes to the Conditions
From time to time, we may need to change these Conditions to reflect our changing business (or if required by law, or for security, technical or other reasons). You agree and understand that these Conditions, the Reveola website and any aspect of Reveola's Apps may be modified by Reveola at any time without prior notice, and such modifications will be effective upon Reveola's posting of the new Conditions and/or upon implementation of the changes on Reveola. You agree to review the Conditions periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of Reveola after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Conditions. Unless expressly stated otherwise by Reveola, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to Reveola implemented after your initial access shall be subject to these Conditions.
These Conditions, accepted upon use of the Reveola website and/or Reveola apps, and all terms, guidelines and rules referenced herein, contain the entire agreement between you and Reveola regarding the Reveola website and/or Reveola apps. The failure of Reveola to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Conditions shall otherwise remain in fully enforceable. These Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable except with Reveola's prior written consent. The section titles in these Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.