Eligibility to Use Reveola
By using Reveola, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Use, and other site rules. Collectively, these are referred to as the "Conditions". Please read the Conditions carefully as your access to or use of Reveola constitutes your acceptance of all the provisions of these Conditions
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Website, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Website and the Apps.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Website) along with the times that you access the Apps or the Website.
Our use of your personal information
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business
- By registering on or using the Website, you give us your express consent to receive promotional notification about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on Apps or the Website.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the Profile section of Apps.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Website as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- Like many websites, the Website uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Website, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Website and also help us understand which parts of the Website are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Website.
Protecting your personal information
- We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the Profile section of the Apps.